In order to design spaces successfully, interior designers must be knowledgeable in the areas of building construction, building materials, specification writing, codes, technical drawing and business practices.
We have the expertise to analyze problem areas, develop planning and detailed design solutions, and organize and supervise projects to full completion while maintaining attention to client needs and resources.
With Our Expertise to Manage Your Project:
We have over 30 years experience preparing construction documents:
- Research and analysis of the client’s goals and requirements, and development of documents, drawings and diagrams which outline those needs
- Formulation of preliminary space plans that integrate the client’s program needs and are based on knowledge of the principles of interior design and human behavior
- Confirmation that preliminary space plans and design concepts are safe, functional, aesthetically appropriate, and meet all public health, safety and welfare requirements, code accessibility, environmental and sustainability issues
- Portray the design concept and to meet functional, maintenance, life-cycle performance, environmental, and safety requirements
Provision & Preparation
- Provision of project management services, including preparation of project budgets and schedules
- Preparation of construction documents, consisting of plans, elevations, details and specifications, to illustrate non-structural and/or non-seismic partition layouts; power and communications locations; reflected ceiling plans and lighting designs; materials and finishes; and furniture layouts
- Confirmation that construction documents adhere to regional building and fire codes, municipal codes, and any other jurisdictional statutes, regulations and guidelines that are applicable to the interior space
- Confirmation that construction documents for non-structural and/or non-seismic construction are signed and sealed by the responsible interior designer, and are filed with code enforcement officials, as applicable to meet jurisdictional requirements
- Review and reporting on the implementation of projects while in progress and upon completion, as a representative of and on behalf of the client; and conducting post-occupancy evaluation reports
Do you need to scheudule an appointment? Please give us a call today!